Course fees (Classroom Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments.
- Training Materials.
- Training Exercises.
- Hardware & Software provided.
- Certificate of Completion (with at least 75% attendance).
- Access to Trainee Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram.
- Access to Freelancing Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram – Only by invitation!
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Contact us for more information:
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1. Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
1.1. General Introduction
1.2. BIM and Autodesk Revit
1.3. Construction Flow Chart
1.4. Main Roles In Construction
1.5. BIM Modelling Process
1.7. Teaching Method
2.1. Overview of the Interface
2.5. Creating Views
2.7. Standard Terminology
3. Starting an Architectural Project
3.1. Project Templates
3.2. Starting a New project
3.3. Setting Units
3.4. Linking Methods
3.5. Linking Files
3.7. Modify – Rotate
3.8. Modify – Move
3.10. Set Scale
4. Architectural Modelling – General Elements
4.1. Viisiblity Graphics
4.4. Curtain Wall
5. Architectural Modelling – Openings
5.1. By face
6. Architectural Modelling – Room & Areas
6.2. Room Seperator
6.3. Tag Room
6.5. Area Boundary
6.6. Tag Area
7. Starting a Structural Project
7.1. Project Templates
7.2. Linking Architectural Model
7.5. Linking AutoCAD
8. Structural Modelling – General Elements
8.1. Typical Details
8.2. Pile Caps
8.3. Pile Drives
9. Starting a M&E Project
9.1. Project Templates
9.2. Linking Architectural Model & Structural Model
9.5. Setting Work Plane
9.6. Finding Components
10. M&E Modelling – Electrical
10.1. Linking AutoCAD
10.2. Loading Components
10.3. Placing Components (Electrical Equipment)
10.4. Legend & Symbols
10.5. Cable Tray, Ladders & Trunking
10.6. Cable Tray, Ladders & Trunking Fittings
10.8. Conduit Fittings
11. M&E Modelling – ACMV
11.1. Linking AutoCAD
11.2. Loading Components
11.3. Placing Components (Mechanical Equipment)
11.5. Duct Fittings
11.6. Flex Duct
11.7. Air Terminal
12. M&E Modelling – Fire Protection
12.1. Linking AutoCAD
12.2. Loading Components
12.3. Placing Components (Sprinkler)
12.5. Pipe Fittings
12.6. Flexible Pipe
12.7. Pipe Accessories
13. M&E Modelling – Plumbing & Sanitary
13.1. Linking AutoCAD
13.2. Loading Components
13.3. Placing Components (Plumbing Fixture)
Click here to download Brochure (PDF) of our Class Schedule.
“The instructor is patient to teach in different way to make you understand all topics. Best instructor with excellent Autocad knowledge.”
“I’m so glad I decided to take this course, it is especially useful for beginners like myself with no prior experience with Autocad. Instructor Kenn was friendly and supportive, he was very thorough and patient throughout, which makes learning so much easier. Please pass on my thanks to Kenn, he has been a great source of guidance and insight. The material provided is also easy to understand and informative. This beginner course is reasonably priced and I can’t recommend this course highly enough. Only feedback is I wish the projector in the facility could be clearer, the words are a little small making it hard to read at times. Having said that, it’s worth it. I finished the course feeling confident and is keen to take up more courses at CAD drafting Singapore. Thank you!”
“The course was very helpful.”
Kenn is very professional pertaining to course enquiries, very meticulous and patience. Will check on students from time to time to ensure we are catching up with the course. Looking forward to attending more course run by him. Well done.
“this cause is very useful for me in my future career”
“A very well structured course for all the industrial personnel .”
“Am Praveen here Construction Site Engineer in Singapore, This course help full for my job. I want continue join more courses related to my job.”
“It was an enjoyable course, with very nice milo”