We provide timely and accurate manual conversion of AutoCAD (.dwg) files, PDF, Sketches, Pictures, Datasheets, Catelogs or Scanned Hard Copies of Drawings into a Solidworks Model (.sld), which will be used by Fabricators, Manufacturers, Engineers, Main Contractors/Builders to illustrate design concepts, reduce miscommunication and reduce wastage.
After we convert it to a Solidworks (.stl) Model, you can add your own required Specification, Details, Textures, Scenes, Materials and Calculations to help you present a simulation that reacts exactly like a real object and show your audience exactly what you want them to see.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quotation and consultation on our Convert to Solidworks Service!
It depends on the size of the component you require.
The smallest size of 1m x 1m x 1m is SGD100 and below.
Feel free to contact us below for a free meeting and quote.
- Per item basis only.
2-3 working days.
*Delivery time are subjected to change depending on complexity.
- PDF files
- Solidworks working file.
- Any Solidworks convertible formats.
We will revise for free if the mistakes are by us. Charges may apply if revisions that are additional, modifying, editing or updating.
The typical workflow for revisions are as per below:
1. Client to screenshot our drawings.
2. Client to CLEARLY sketch/mark up on our drawings the amendments that needs to be done on the screenshot.
3. Client scan and send the sketched screenshot to us.
4. We will revise accordingly.
Or just comment on the PDF. We will not accept general comments or bad handwritings.
– The scope does not include studying/referencing from other drawings/PDF.
– The scope does not include editing and adding new elements.
– If there are insufficient dimensions provided, we will estimate.
– No layering will be provided.
– No coloring will be allocated.
– No materials will be allocated.