We provide timely and accurate manual conversion of PDF sketches or scanned hard copies of drawings into AutoCAD DWG two-dimensional model with added semantic value to give more direct control of the draft. 2D drawings are essential for communicating ideas in industries to make the drawings easier to understand for people who use familiar symbols, perspectives, units of measurement, notation systems, visual styles, and page layout.
Our Convert to AutoCAD Service does not use conversion software programs, as the results may be more tedious to work with; the DWG file can often be messy, and all of the elements will end up on the same layer. It can also be difficult to obtain accuracy or precision, especially for hand-drawn and scanned drawings. All converted drawings will be manually converted, full-scale 1:1, dimensionally accurate and layered to match the original documents exactly.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for a free quotation and consultation on our Convert to AutoCAD Service!
SGD35 to SGD120 per drawing.
*Price are subjected to change depending on complexity.
- Per drawing basis only.
1-2 working days.
*Delivery time are subjected to change depending on complexity.
We can visit you to collect the hardcopies and scan to PDF on your behalf.
However, the cost of scanning will be covered by you.
Autodesk AutoCAD only.
- PDF files.
- Paper Size
- 2D Working File.
- PDF file.
- 1 Amendments or Revisions Free.
We will revise for free if the mistakes are by us. Charges may apply if revisions that are additional, modifying, editing or updating.
The typical workflow for revisions are as per below:
1. Client to screenshot our drawings.
2. Client to CLEARLY sketch/mark up on our drawings the amendments that needs to be done on the screenshot.
3. Client scan and send the sketched screenshot to us.
4. We will revise accordingly.
Or just comment on the PDF. We will not accept general comments or bad handwritings.
– The scope does not include studying/referencing from other drawings/PDF.
– The scope does not include editing and adding new elements.
– Unclear annotations will be replaced with “????”
– If there are insufficient dimensions provided, we will estimate.
– If drawings contain more than 1 discipline, it will be charged separately.
– No layering will be provided unless stated.
– No coloring will be provided unless stated.
– No titleblock will be provided unless stated.