We provide timely and accurate manual conversion of AutoCAD (.dwg) files, PDF, Sketches or Scanned Hard Copies of drawings into a BIM Object or Family (Revit), which will be used by Designers, Architects and Main Contractors/Builders to insert into a Construction BIM Project.
After we convert it to a Revit Family or Object, you can then add multiple variations, your own Standard Details, Technical Datasheets, Product Specifications, Warrantee Information, and embed these details into the BIM Family/Object for fabrication or construction purposes.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for a free quotation and consultation on our Convert to Revit Family Service!
What is the differences between "BIM Library Creation Service" & "Convert to Revit Family Service" ?
BIM Library Creation Service includes in depth customization like parametric size variation, connector placement, materials etc.
Convert to Revit Family Service does not; We will cover the tedious conversion work for you, so you can focus on customizing it to your own needs and requirement.
- Main Contractors.
- Sub Contractors.
It depends on the size of the component you require.
The smallest size of 1m x 1m x 1m is SGD100 and below.
Feel free to contact us below for a free meeting and quote.
- Per Item basis only.
2 to 3 working days per item.
*Delivery time are subjected to change depending on complexity.
Autodesk Revit Only
- Existing drawings in AutoCAD (DWG) if any.
- References, pictures & examples if any.
- Full specifications, Datasheets or Catelogs
- Revit Family Format file (.rfa)
1. Client to download Naviswork Freedom (Free) to review the model.
2. Client to screenshot or printscreen when mistakes are found.
3. Client to clearly instruct/mark up on the screenshot what needs to be revised.
4. Client to compile all screenshots/markups in a word document and send back to us for the revision.
– No general comments will be entertained and comments that are unclear will be ignored.
– The scope does not include editing and adding new elements.
– If there are insufficient dimensions provided, we will estimate.
– No materials will be assigned.
– No Parametric Variation will be included.
– No sheets will be created.
– No Connectors will be inserted.