We provide timely and accurate manual conversion of AutoCAD (.dwg) files, PDF sketches or scanned hard copies of drawings into an intelligent 3D BIM model-based process that gives architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to extract, exchange or network, to support decision-making regarding a built asset.
BIM Models are used by individuals, businesses and government agencies who plan, design, construct, operate and maintain buildings and diverse physical infrastructures, such as water, refuse, electricity, gas, communication utilities, roads, railways, bridges, ports and tunnels.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for a free quotation and consultation on our Convert to Revit Projects Service!
BIM Modelling Service includes in depth customization like schedules, title-blocks, sheets, customized families, materials etc.
Convert to Revit Projects Service does not; We will cover the tedious conversion work for you, so you can focus on customizing it to your own needs and requirement.
- Main Contractors.
- Sub Contractors.
SGD0.30 per sqm.
It depends on complexity and the type of service your require. Feel free to contact us below for a free meeting and quote.
- Per Project basis.
- Per Sqm basis.
2 to 8 working weeks.
*Delivery time are subjected to change depending on complexity.
Autodesk Revit Only
For conversions, maximum LOD is 200.
- Existing drawings in AutoCAD (DWG) if any.
- Vector based PDF drawings.
- To be advised.
- .RVT File
1. Client to download Naviswork Freedom (Free) to review the model.
2. Client to screenshot or printscreen when mistakes are found.
3. Client to clearly instruct/mark up on the screenshot what needs to be revised.
4. Client to compile all screenshots/markups in a word document and send back to us for the revision.
– No general comments will be entertained and comments that are unclear will be ignored.
– The scope does not include editing and adding new elements.
– Unclear annotations will be replaced with “????”
– If there are insufficient dimensions provided, we will estimate.
– If drawings contain more than 1 discipline, it will be charged separately.
– No materials will be assigned.
– No schedules will be created.
– No sheets will be created.
– Only generic components/families will be used.