We provide timely and accurate manual conversion of AutoCAD (.dwg) files, PDF sketches or scanned hard copies of drawings into an intelligent 3D BIM model-based process that gives architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to extract, exchange or network, to support decision-making regarding a built asset.
BIM Models are used by individuals, businesses and government agencies who plan, design, construct, operate and maintain buildings and diverse physical infrastructures, such as water, refuse, electricity, gas, communication utilities, roads, railways, bridges, ports and tunnels.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quotation and consultation on our Convert to Revit Projects Service!
What are the difference between "Convert to Revit Projects Service" and "BIM Modelling Service" ?
BIM Modelling Service includes in depth customization like schedules, title-blocks, sheets, customized families, materials etc.
Convert to Revit Projects Service does not; We will cover the tedious conversion work for you, so you can focus on customizing it to your own needs and requirement.
What are the disciplines do you offer your Convert to Revit Projects Service to?
Who do you offer your Convert to Revit Projects Service to?
- Main Contractors.
- Sub Contractors.
What is the price?
SGD0.30 per sqm.
It depends on complexity and the type of service your require. Feel free to contact us below for a free meeting and quote.
Any other quote options?
- Per Project basis.
- Per Sqm basis.
How long will it take?
2 to 8 working weeks.
*Delivery time are subjected to change depending on complexity.
Which software(s) do you use?
Autodesk Revit Only
What is the maximum LOD for this service?
For conversions, maximum LOD is 200.
What do I need to provide?
- Existing drawings in AutoCAD (DWG) if any.
- Vector based PDF drawings.
- To be advised.
What will I get?
- .RVT File
What other related service do you provide?
What if I require Revisions?
1. Client to download Naviswork Freedom (Free) to review the model.
2. Client to screenshot or printscreen when mistakes are found.
3. Client to clearly instruct/mark up on the screenshot what needs to be revised.
4. Client to compile all screenshots/markups in a word document and send back to us for the revision.
– No general comments will be entertained and comments that are unclear will be ignored.
What is NOT covered by this service?
– The scope does not include editing and adding new elements.
– Unclear annotations will be replaced with “????”
– If there are insufficient dimensions provided, we will estimate.
– If drawings contain more than 1 discipline, it will be charged separately.
– No materials will be assigned.
– No schedules will be created.
– No sheets will be created.
– Only generic components/families will be used.