Our BIM Management Service will focus on the constant construction challenges such as budgets, manpower, schedules and conflicting or limited information that affects the delivering of successful projects.
We use BIM to aid in collision detection and identify the exact location of discrepancies between Architectural, Structural and MEP discipline designs. With our BIM Management Service, will help envision virtual construction before actual construction works, and reduce uncertainty, improve safety, simulate and analyze potential impacts.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for a free quotation and consultation on our BIM Management Service!
What BIM Management Service do you offer?
- Clash Detection & Issues Tracking
- BIM Coordination
- Construction Sequencing (4D).
- Quantities & Cost (5D).
Which disciplines do you offer your BIM Management Services to?
Who do you offer your BIM Management Service to?
- Main Contractors.
- Sub Contractors.
What is the price?
It depends on complexity and the type of service your require.
We are very flexible to negotiate for now as this is a new service that we provide.
*Feel free to contact us below for a free meeting and quote.
Any other quote options?
- Percentage of awarded project.
- Per Project basis.
- Per SQM basis.
- Hourly contract basis.
- Weekly contract basis.
- Monthly contract basis.
How long will it take?
2 to 8 working weeks.
*Delivery time are subjected to change depending on requirement and complexity.
Which software(s) do you use?
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Navisworks
What do I need to provide?
- Existing drawings in AutoCAD (DWG).
- Existing BIM Model in Revit (.RFA) if any.
- Contract Details.
- References, pictures & examples if any.
What will I get?
- 3D Working File.
- Unlimited meetings/discussions.
- Unlimited Amendments or Revisions Free.
What other related service do you provide?
- Some clients also requested for other related service like BIM modelling Service and Convert to Revit (.rfa) Services.