We provide timely and accurate manual conversion of AutoCAD (.dwg) files, PDF, Sketches, Pictures, Datasheets, Catelogs or Scanned Hard Copies of Drawings into a .max Model (3DS Max), which will be used by Homeowners, Engineers, Interior Designers, Architects and Main Contractors/Builders to illustrate design concepts and bring projects to life.
After we convert it to a 3DS Max (.max) Model, you can add your own required Specification, Details, Textures, Materials, Lighting and Reflectivity to help you present the closest thing to the real object and show your audience exactly what you want them to see.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quotation and consultation on our Convert to 3DS Max Service!
What is the price?
It depends on the size of the component you require.
The smallest size of 1m x 1m x 1m is SGD100 and below.
Feel free to contact us below for a free meeting and quote.
Any other quote options?
- Per item basis only.
How long will it take?
2-3 working days.
*Delivery time are subjected to change depending on complexity.
Which software(s) do you use?
Autodesk 3DS Max only.
What do I need to provide?
- PDF files
What will I get?
- .Max working file.
- Any 3DS Max convertible formats.
What other related service do you provide?
Some clients also requested for other related service like On Site Measurement Service and 3D Rendering Service.
What if I require Revisions?
We will revise for free if the mistakes are by us. Charges may apply if revisions that are additional, modifying, editing or updating.
The typical workflow for revisions are as per below:
1. Client to screenshot our drawings.
2. Client to CLEARLY sketch/mark up on our drawings the amendments that needs to be done on the screenshot.
3. Client scan and send the sketched screenshot to us.
4. We will revise accordingly.
Or just comment on the PDF. We will not accept general comments or bad handwritings.
What is NOT covered by this service?
– The scope does not include studying/referencing from other drawings/PDF.
– The scope does not include editing and adding new elements.
– If there are insufficient dimensions provided, we will estimate.
– No layering will be provided.
– No coloring will be allocated.
– No materials will be allocated.