Course fees (Classroom Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments.
- Training Materials.
- Training Exercises.
- Hardware & Software provided.
- Certificate of Completion (with at least 75% attendance).
- Access to Trainee Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram.
- Access to Freelancing Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram – Only by invitation!
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Contact us for more information:
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1.1. Create & Modify Levels
1.2. Create & Modify Structural Grids
1.3. Import AutoCAD files into Revit
1.4. Link Revit models
1.5. Control the Visibility for Linked Objects
1.6. Resolve Coordination Review Errors
2.1. Use Temporary Dimension
2.2. Annotate Beams
2.3. Add & Modify Text Annotation
2.4. Add & Use Dimension
2.5. Use Detail Components
2.6. Create & Modify Schedule
2.7. Create & Modify Standard Sheet
3.1. Place & Modify Structural Columns
3.2. Place & Modify Walls
3.3. Create Custom Wall Types
3.4. Create Concrete Slabs & Floors
3.5. Place Footings
3.6. Create & Modify Stepped Walls
3.7. Place Rebar
3.8. Add Beams & Beams System
3.9. Add Joists & Cross Bracing to Joists
3.10. Work with Roofs
3.11. Model Floors
3.12. Create & Modify Stairs
3.13. Create & Modify Shaft Openings
3.14. Create & Modify Ramps
3.15. Create Trusses
4.1. Create Section Views
4.2. Create Framing Elevation
4.3. Create Callout Views
Click here to download Brochure (PDF) of our Class Schedule.
“The instructor is patient to teach in different way to make you understand all topics. Best instructor with excellent Autocad knowledge.”
“I’m so glad I decided to take this course, it is especially useful for beginners like myself with no prior experience with Autocad. Instructor Kenn was friendly and supportive, he was very thorough and patient throughout, which makes learning so much easier. Please pass on my thanks to Kenn, he has been a great source of guidance and insight. The material provided is also easy to understand and informative. This beginner course is reasonably priced and I can’t recommend this course highly enough. Only feedback is I wish the projector in the facility could be clearer, the words are a little small making it hard to read at times. Having said that, it’s worth it. I finished the course feeling confident and is keen to take up more courses at CAD drafting Singapore. Thank you!”
“The course was very helpful.”
Kenn is very professional pertaining to course enquiries, very meticulous and patience. Will check on students from time to time to ensure we are catching up with the course. Looking forward to attending more course run by him. Well done.