Course fees (Classroom Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments
- Training Materials
- Training Exercises
- Certificate of Completion (with at least 75% attendance)
- Access to Trainee Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram
- Access to Freelancing Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram – Only by invitation!
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Free free to contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1. Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
1.1. General Introduction
1.2. BIM and Autodesk Revit
1.3. Standard Terminology
1.4. Overview of the Interface
1.5. Starting Project
1.6. Viewing Commands
1.7. Zooming and Panning
2. Starting Structural Projects
2.1. Project Units Setting
2.2. Linking and Importing CAD Files
2.3. Linking in Revit Models
2.4. Setting Up Levels and Grids
2.5. Manage Link
2.6. Practice (Topic 2)
3. Sketching and Modifying Tools
3.1. Using General Sketching Tools
3.2. Editing Elements
3.3. Working with Basic Modify Tools
3.4. Reference Plane
4. Modelling Structural Elements
4.1. Strutural Columns
4.5. Structural Framing
4.6. Practice (Topic 3 and 4)
5.1. Create Model Group
5.2. Add and Remove Element from Group
5.3. Practice (Topic 5)
6. Visibility and Graphic Control
6.1. Working with Visibility and Graphic Overrides
6.2. Using View Template
6.3. View Extent and Crop Regions
6.4. View Range
6.5. Practice (Topic 6)
7. Annotating Construction Documents
7.1. Working with Dimensions
7.2. Working with Text
7.3. Adding Tags
7.4. Practice (Topic 7)
8. Working with Views
8.1. Setting the View Display
8.2. Elevation and Sections
8.3. Practice (Topic 8)
9. Creating Documents
9.1. Setting Up Sheets
9.2. Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets
9.3. Printing Sheets
9.4. Practice (Topic 9)