Course fees (Classroom Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments.
- Training Materials.
- Training Exercises.
- Hardware & Software provided.
- Certificate of Completion (with at least 75% attendance).
- Access to Trainee Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram.
- Access to Freelancing Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram – Only by invitation!
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Contact us for more information:
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1. Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
1.1. General Introduction
2. Starting Structural Projects
2.1. Copying and Monitoring Elements
2.2. Coordination Review
3. Sketching and Modifying Tools
3.1. Detail Line and Model Line
3.2. Working with Additional Modify Tools
4. Modelling Structural Elements
4.1. Strutural Columns
4.2. Walls (Wall Opening, Profile)
4.4. Slabs (Slope)
4.5. Structural Framing
4.6. Beam System
4.7. Structural Bracing
4.8. Structural Trusses
4.9. Practice (Topic 3 and 4)
5.1. Create Attached Detail Group
5.2. Exclude Element’s from Group
5.3. Practice (Topic 5)
6. Visibility and Graphic Control
6.1. Hidding and Isolating Objects
6.2. Using Object Style
6.3. Using Graphical Display Option
6.4. Override Linestyles
6.5. Practice (Topic 6)
7. Structural Reinforcement
7.1. Adding Rebar
7.2. Modifying Rebar
7.3. Practice (Topic 7)
8. Annotating Construction Documents
8.1. Adding Details Lines and Symbols
8.2. Creating Legend
9. Working with Views
9.1. Duplicating Views
9.2. Split Segment Section
10. Creating Documents
10.1. Export to DWF
10.2. Export to CAD
10.3. Export to NWD
10.4. Practice (Topic 10)
11. Creating Details
11.1. Setting Up Detail Views
11.2. Adding Detail Components
11.3. Annotating Details
11.4. Import CAD to Detail View
11.5. Practice (Topic 11)
12.1. Structural Schedules
12.2. Graphical Column Schedules
12.3. Working with Schedules
12.4. Practice (Topic 12)
Click here to download Brochure (PDF) of our Class Schedule.
“The instructor is patient to teach in different way to make you understand all topics. Best instructor with excellent Autocad knowledge.”
“I’m so glad I decided to take this course, it is especially useful for beginners like myself with no prior experience with Autocad. Instructor Kenn was friendly and supportive, he was very thorough and patient throughout, which makes learning so much easier. Please pass on my thanks to Kenn, he has been a great source of guidance and insight. The material provided is also easy to understand and informative. This beginner course is reasonably priced and I can’t recommend this course highly enough. Only feedback is I wish the projector in the facility could be clearer, the words are a little small making it hard to read at times. Having said that, it’s worth it. I finished the course feeling confident and is keen to take up more courses at CAD drafting Singapore. Thank you!”
“The course was very helpful.”
Kenn is very professional pertaining to course enquiries, very meticulous and patience. Will check on students from time to time to ensure we are catching up with the course. Looking forward to attending more course run by him. Well done.