Course fees (Online Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Training Materials
- Training Exercises
- Discounted Rate for Autodesk Certified Professional Exam.
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Free free to contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1.1. Copying and Monitoring Elements
1.2. Using Work-sharing
1.3. Importing DWG & Image Files
1.4. Using Work-sharing Visualization
1.5. Assess Review Warnings in Revit
2.1. Creating and Modifying Filled Regions
2.2. Placing Detail Components & Repeating Details
2.3. Tagging Elements by Category: Doors and Windows
2.4. Using Dimension Strings
2.5. Setting Colours in a Colour Scheme Legend
2.6. Working with Phases
3. Elements and Families
3.1. Changing Elements Within a Curtail Wall (Grids, Panels & Mullion)
3.2. Creating Compound Walls
3.3. Creating Stacked Walls
3.4. Differentiating System and Components Families
3.5. Working with Family Parameters
3.6. Creating New Family Types
4.1. Creating Building Pad
4.2. Defining Floor Mass
4.3. Creating A Stair with Landing
4.4. Creating Elements (Floors, Ceilings & Roofs)
4.5. Generating a Topo-surface
4.6. Model Railing
4.7. Edit Material (Doors, Windows & Furniture)
4.8. Changing A Floor, Ceiling or Roof to Specific Type
4.9. Attaching Walls to Roof or Ceiling
4.10. Editing Room-Aware Families
5.1. Defining Element Properties in A Schedule
5.2. Controlling Visibility
5.3. Using Levels
5.4. Creating A Duplicate View (Plan, Elevation, Section & Drafting View)
5.5. Creating and Managing Legends
5.6. Managing View Positions on Sheets using Grids
5.7. Organizing and Sorting in Schedule