Course fees (Classroom Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments.
- Training Materials.
- Training Exercises.
- Hardware & Software provided.
- Certificate of Completion (with at least 75% attendance).
- Access to Trainee Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram.
- Access to Freelancing Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram – Only by invitation!
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Contact us for more information:
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1. Chapter 1 BIM and Autodesk Revit Architecture
1.1. Building Information Modeling
1.2. Overview of the Interface
1.3. Standard Terminology
1.4. Starting Projects
1.5. Viewing Commands
2. Chapter 2 Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
2.1. General Drawing Tools
2.2. Editing Elements
2.3. Basic Modifying Tools
3. Chapter 3 Datum Elements – Levels and Grids
3.1. Setting Up Levels
3.2. Linking and Importing CAD Files
3.3. Creating Structural Grids
3.4. Adding Columns
4. Chapter 4 Drawing and Modifying Walls
4.1. Drawing Walls
4.2. Modifying Walls
4.3. Helpful Editing Tools
5. Chapter 5 Doors and Windows
5.1. Adding Doors and Windows
5.2. Loading Door and Window Types from the Library
5.3. Creating Additional Door and Window Sizes
6. Chapter 6 Curtain Walls
6.1. Creating Curtain Walls
6.2. Adding Curtain Grids
6.3. Working with Curtain Wall Panels
6.4. Attaching Mullions to Curtain Grids
7. Chapter 7 Creating Views
7.1. Duplicating Views
7.2. Adding Callout Views
7.3. Setting the View Display
7.4. Creating Elevations Creating Sections
8. Chapter 8 Adding Components
8.1. Add & Modifying components
9. Chapter 9 Floors
9.1. Creating Floors
9.2. Creating Shaft Openings
9.3. Creating Sloped Floors
10. Chapter 10 Reflected Ceiling Plans
10.1. Creating Ceilings
10.2. Ceiling Soffits
10.3. Adding Ceiling Fixtures
11. Chapter 11
11.1. Creating Roofs
11.2. Creating Roofs by Footprint
11.3. Reference Planes and Work Planes
11.4. Creating Roofs by Extrusion
11.5. Cleaning Up Wall and Roof Intersections
12. Chapter 12 Vertical Circulation
12.1. Creating Assembled Stairs
12.2. Modifying Assembled Stairs
12.3. Sketching Custom Stairs
12.4. Creating Ramps
12.5. Working with Railings
13. Chapter 13 Construction Documents
13.1. Setting Up Sheets
13.2. Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets
13.3. Printing Sheets
14. Chapter 14 Annotating Construction Documents
14.1. Working with Dimensions
14.2. Working With Text
14.3. Adding Detail Lines and Symbols
15. Chapter 15 Tags and Schedules
15.1. Adding Tags
15.2. Rooms and Room Tags
15.3. Working with Schedules
15.4. Creating Legends
16. Chapter 16 Detailing in Autodesk Revit Architecture
16.1. Setting Up Detail Views
16.2. Creating Details
16.3. Annotating Details
16.4. Keynoting and Keynote Legends
Click here to download Brochure (PDF) of our Class Schedule.
“The instructor is patient to teach in different way to make you understand all topics. Best instructor with excellent Autocad knowledge.”
“I’m so glad I decided to take this course, it is especially useful for beginners like myself with no prior experience with Autocad. Instructor Kenn was friendly and supportive, he was very thorough and patient throughout, which makes learning so much easier. Please pass on my thanks to Kenn, he has been a great source of guidance and insight. The material provided is also easy to understand and informative. This beginner course is reasonably priced and I can’t recommend this course highly enough. Only feedback is I wish the projector in the facility could be clearer, the words are a little small making it hard to read at times. Having said that, it’s worth it. I finished the course feeling confident and is keen to take up more courses at CAD drafting Singapore. Thank you!”
“The course was very helpful.”
Kenn is very professional pertaining to course enquiries, very meticulous and patience. Will check on students from time to time to ensure we are catching up with the course. Looking forward to attending more course run by him. Well done.