Course fees (Classroom Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments
- Training Materials
- Training Exercises
- Certificate of Completion (with at least 75% attendance)
- Access to Trainee Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram
- Access to Freelancing Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram – Only by invitation!
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Free free to contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1. Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
1.1. General Introduction
2. Starting Architectural Projects
2.1. Copying and Monitoring Elements
2.2. Coordination Review
3. Basic Sketching and Modifying Tools
3.1. Detail Line and Model Line
3.2. Working with Additional Modify Tools
4. Modelling Architectural Elements
4.1. Architectural Column
4.4. Curtain Walls & Mullions
4.9. Practice (Topic 3 & 4)
5.1. Create Attached Detail Group
5.2. Exclude Element’s from Group
5.3. Practice (Topic 5)
6. Visibility and Graphic Control
6.1. Hidding and Isolating Objects
6.2. Using Object Style
6.3. Using Graphical Display Option
6.4. Override Linestyles
6.5. Create and Applying Filters
6.6. Practice (Topic 6)
7. Rooms & Area
7.1. Creating Rooms, Separator & Tagging
7.2. Creating Areas & Tagging
7.3. Practice (Topic 7)
8. Annotating Documents
8.1. Adding Details Lines, Fill Region and Symbols
8.2. Creating Legend
8.3. Creating Colour Legend
8.4. Practice (Topic 8)
9. Working with Views
9.1. Duplicating Views
9.2. Adding Callout Views
9.3. Split Segment Section
10. Creating Documents
10.1. Export to DWF
10.2. Export to CAD
10.3. Export to NWD
10.4. Practice (Topic 10)
11. Creating Details
11.1. Setting Up Detail Views
11.2. Adding Detail Components
11.3. Annotating Details
11.4. Keynoting and Keynote Legends
11.5. Practice (Topic 11)
12.1. Creating and Modifying Schedules
12.2. Creating Key Schedules
12.3. Practice (Topic 12)
13. Ventilation Plan & Phasing
13.1. Assign Ventilation Mode
13.2. Assign Phasing
14.1. Creating New Material
14.2. Types of Materials
14.3. Practice (Topic 14)