Exam fees stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments.
- Hardware & Software provided.
- Discounted Rate for Students that attended our Preparation Courses.
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Contact us for more information:
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Seats are strictly non-refundable.
The Autodesk Certified Professional exam contains 35 questions. The majority of these questions
requires the use of relevant software to create or modify a file, and then type your answer into an
input box. Other question types include multiple choice, matching, and point-and-click. You will
have a two-hour time limit.
Register for an Account:
All test candidates must register an account with Certiport. Each person will only ever need one
login/username. If you are unsure whether you have previously registered, contact support or a
Certiport Solution Provider.
Assign Voucher to your Account:
We will be providing you with a voucher, and once you have a voucher, you may assign it to yourself.
Doing so secures the voucher from being redeemed fraudulently. Login to your Test Candidate Account,
enter your voucher number in the Voucher code field and click on Assign Voucher to Me. Once the voucher
is assigned, you will be the only person who can use it.
Click here to download Brochure (PDF) of our Class Schedule.