Course fees (Online Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Training Materials
- Training Exercises
- Discounted Rate for Autodesk Certified Professional Exam.
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Free free to contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1. Draw Objects
1.1. Draw Lines & Rectangles
1.2. Draw Circles, Arcs, & Polygons
2. Drawing with Accuracy
2.1. Using Object Snap Tracking
2.2. Using Coordinates Systems
2.3. Creating Isometric Drawings
3. Modifying Objects
3.1. Using the Move & Copy Commands
3.2. Using the Rotate & Scale Commands
3.3. Creating and Using Arrays
3.4. Using the Trim & Extend Commands
3.5. Using the Offset & Mirror Commands
3.6. Grid Editing
3.7. Using the Fillet & Chamfer Commands
4. Additional Drawing Techniques
4.1. Drawing & Editing Polylines
4.2. Blending Between Objects with Splines (Blend Command, Continuity, Tangent/Smooth)
4.3. Apply Hatches & Gradients
5. Organize Objects
5.1. Changing Object Properties
5.2. Altering Layer Assignments for Objects
5.3. Controlling Layer Visibility
5.4. Assigning Properties by Object or Layers
5.5. Managing Layer Properties
6. Reusing Existing Content
6.1. Working with AutoCAD Blocks
6.2. Managing Block Attributes
6.3. Referencing External Reference & Raster Image
7. Annotating Drawing
7.1. Adding & Modifying Text
7.2. Using Dimensions
7.3. Adding & Modifying Multileader
7.4. Creating & Assigning Annotative Styles
7.5. Using Tables
8. Using Layouts & Printing
8.1. Creating Layout
8.2. Using Viewports
8.3. Setting Printing & Plotting Options