Course fees (Classroom Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments.
- Training Materials.
- Training Exercises.
- Hardware & Software provided.
- Certificate of Completion (with at least 75% attendance).
- Access to Trainee Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram.
- Access to Freelancing Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram – Only by invitation!
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Contact us for more information:
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1.1. Teaching Method
1.2. Viewport Configuration
1.4. New Drawing Settings Re-cap
2.6. Construction Line
2.7. Super Hatch
3. Status Bar
3.2. Polar Snap
3.3. Polar Tracking
3.4. Selection Cycling
3.5. Isolate/Hide Object
4.4. Fillet & Chamfer
4.5. Edit Polyline & Edit Spline
4.9. Nested Copy
5. Clip Board
5.1. Paste Special
5.2. Paste as Block
5.3. Paste to Original Coordinates
6.1. Match Properties
6.2. Object Colour
6.3. Object Lineweight
6.4. Object Linetype
6.5. Object Transparency
7.1. Layer State
7.3. Layer Walk
7.4. Layer Fade
8.1. Quick Select
8.2. ID Point (Coordinates)
9.2. Write Block
9.3. Rename Block
10.1. Attach Reference with Coordinates
10.3. Edit Reference (AutoCAD)
10.4. Xref Fading
11.1. Convert to Mtext
12.1. Dimension Break
12.3. Text Angle
12.4. Adjust Space
12.5. Override Dimensions
13.2. MultiLeader Block
14. Mark Ups
14.1. Wipe Out
14.2. Revision Cloud
15. Cleanning Up
15.3. Audit & Recover
16.1. Viewport Layer
17. Annotation Scaling
17.1. Annotative Dimensions
Click here to download Brochure (PDF) of our Class Schedule.
“The instructor is patient to teach in different way to make you understand all topics. Best instructor with excellent Autocad knowledge.”
“I’m so glad I decided to take this course, it is especially useful for beginners like myself with no prior experience with Autocad. Instructor Kenn was friendly and supportive, he was very thorough and patient throughout, which makes learning so much easier. Please pass on my thanks to Kenn, he has been a great source of guidance and insight. The material provided is also easy to understand and informative. This beginner course is reasonably priced and I can’t recommend this course highly enough. Only feedback is I wish the projector in the facility could be clearer, the words are a little small making it hard to read at times. Having said that, it’s worth it. I finished the course feeling confident and is keen to take up more courses at CAD drafting Singapore. Thank you!”
“The course was very helpful.”
Kenn is very professional pertaining to course enquiries, very meticulous and patience. Will check on students from time to time to ensure we are catching up with the course. Looking forward to attending more course run by him. Well done.