Course fees (Classroom Training) stated are inclusive of:
- Unlimited Refreshments
- Training Materials
- Training Exercises
- Certificate of Completion (with at least 75% attendance)
- Access to Trainee Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram
- Access to Freelancing Platform – WhatsApp & Telegram – Only by invitation!
- Chance to join CAD Drafting Singapore as a Full-time or Part-time Drafter/Modeller.
- Our classrooms’ equipment and fixtures are SD Protective Coated.
- Our classrooms’ training desks are spaced 1.5m apart from one another.
- Masks to be worn at all time.
- Free free to contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- CDS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule public run sessions if the minimum enrolment is not met.
In the event that the course is rescheduled, respective registered candidates will be informed via email.
- All seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Full payment of course fees must be made within
5 working days upon registration or before course commencement. CDS reserves the right to rescind any
registration if payment is not received in full within the stipulated timeframe.
- All Training seats are strictly non-refundable.
1.1. Edit and Manage Option
2. Basic Drawing & Editing Commands
2.1. Drawing Polyline
2.2. Drawing Arcs
2.3. Drawing Polygons
2.4. Drawing Ellipses
3. Drawing Precision in AutoCAD
3.1. Using Polar Snap
3.2. Polar Tracking at Angles
3.3. Practice (Topic 2 and 3)
4. Organizing Drawings with Layers
4.1. Layer On/Off
4.2. Layer Insolate/Un-isolate
4.3. Layer Freeze/Thaw
4.4. Layer Lock/Unlock
5. Altering Object
5.1. Editing with Grips (Add and Remove Vertex)
5.2. Fillet and Chamfer
5.3. Breaking, Explode and Joining
5.4. Polyline Edit and Spline
5.7. Stretch and Lengthen
5.8. Practice (Topic 5)
6. Text, Annotation and Dimension
6.1. Editing Dimensions and Override Dimension
6.2. Creating & Modifying Tables
6.3. Creating Text Styles
6.4. Creating Multileader Styles
6.5. Continue and Baseline Dimension
6.6. Create Break line
6.7. Practice (Topic 6)
7.1. The Gradient Command
7.2. Edit Gradient Properties
7.3. Custom Hatch (Super Hatch) – Express Tool
7.4. Practice (Topic 7)
8.1. Adding & Removing Unused Elements
8.2. Rename Block
8.4. Practice (Topic 8)
9. Analysing Object and Object Properties
9.1. Changing Object’s Properties
10.1. Attaching External Reference
10.2. Modifying External Reference
10.3. Practice (Topic 10)
11. Accurate Positioning
11.1. Coordinate Entry
11.2. Construction Lines
11.3. Placing Reference Points
11.4. Practice (Topic 11)
12. Setting Up a Layout and Print
12.1. Advance Viewport Option
12.2. Layer Overrides in Viewports
12.3. Batch Plotting
12.4. Practice (Topic 12)