By subscribing to AutoCAD – Including Specialized Toolsets, you will gain access to the following toolsets:
- Architecture Toolset: Use specialized building design features and 8,000+ intelligent architectural objects and styles to speed
architectural drawing and documentation.
- Mechanical Toolset: Use specialized mechanical design features and 700,000+ intelligent manufacturing parts, features, and
symbols to speed product design.
- Electrical Toolset: Use specialized electrical design features and 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to boost productivity
for creating, modifying, and documenting electrical controls systems.
- MEP Toolset: Use specialized MEP engineering features and 10,500+ intelligent mechanical, electrical, and plumbing objects
to draft, design, and document building systems.
- Plant 3D Toolset: Use the specialized plant design and engineering toolset to efficiently produce P&IDs and then integrate
them into a 3D plant design model.
- Map 3D Toolset: Use specialized mapping features to incorporate GIS and CAD data to support planning, design, and data
management. Access spatial data stored in files, databases, and web services, and aggregate it with your AutoCAD design data.
- Raster Design Toolset: Use raster to vector tools to help you edit scanned drawings and convert raster images into DWG objects.
- AutoCAD web app: Enabling you to access AutoCAD directly in your web browser via web.autocad.com.